Anyone having problems with Firefox?

This is actually becoming a problem. I frequently switch on the forums from my computer to my phone and on the old site this wasn't an issue. I'd be logged into both when I brought them up.

As it stands now, I have to attempt to log in on the forums, get redirected to the main page only for it to tell me I'm already logged in, sign out, then navigate back to the forums and log in from there.

If I switch devices after this point, I have to repeat the whole process over again. Is there no way to fix this? It seems to be a problem of the new forums and the old main site not playing as nicely together.

Everyone, its not our intention to drive people crazy. I am upset you have to deal with any of this at all, but this site is built on 3 different platforms. I am trying to make all 3 talk easily to one another while making sure I don't cut out on the features from any of them. I have an open support dialog going on with the forum developers as well as other people who have worked on something like this in the past. Also replicating this on a dev area and the production is not exactly the same. It will get solved and then forgotten about. I appreciate your patience.

Whoa, Jeff. You are performing some real serious multitasking.

And everyone please, the new forum setup has only been online since this Monday. Three days is a very brief amount of time and there is bound to be intermittent problems here and there. Remember, the forum is still in its Beta stages which means a workable but very early and possibly buggy version, so please be patient. Thank you.

I have been having the same problem....shows me as logged in and i click on members only forums and it tells me i need to be logged in to view it.......i logged out and logged in to get it to work....but its been making me do it everytime as of recent.(since new forums) suggestions?

You can try clearing browsing data in chrome.  Like I mentioned in the one update today, we pushed some new code for a few hours earlier to see if some features where corrected and it was.  We noticed one or two things that popped up that we need to address now with that one.  Its getting there

I mean we update the code, test it on dev and it works fine.  But then we need to put it on production to get a load on it see what happens.  Overall it did well but even Ed ran into issues.  Once you get a few hundred people on it at once it paints a different picture, so then we go back and try it over again.  We do appreciate everyones patience.  

I mean we update the code, test it on dev and it works fine.  But then we need to put it on production to get a load on it see what happens.  Overall it did well but even Ed ran into issues.  Once you get a few hundred people on it at once it paints a different picture, so then we go back and try it over again.  We do appreciate everyones patience.  

Jeff kicked me off the site! :crazy: