New Gallery Feature - pretty cool

Not sure if anyone else has had a chance to try out the Gallery feature, but I just uploaded some pictures of my quick MOCs that I make when I take my kids to Legoland Discovery Center just outside of Chicago. 

Kudos to Jeff and Ed on this gallery feature!  It's easy to use, has some key features (like rotate image), and really shows pictures well.

I would invite anyone to check out my Gallery, but I'm not sure how members can access it.  I suppose you can try to click on my user name to see if it offers you the option to check the Gallery.

You made a MOC of Laval?  :huh:  I didn't even pay attention to the gallery feature, but it's pretty cool.  I just went to your profile, and then your gallery.

It was Legends of Chima day on Saturday, so I had to join in the fun!  I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'm not a Chima hater.. <_<

Glad to hear the Gallery worked.  I hope to see others post their creations using this feature.

How are you getting to the gallery, I don't see where you are linking in?

I get to my personal gallery through my profile, but Blackjack said he got to mine by clicking on my profile name and then clicking on Gallery.

Seems to work so far...

No its good, glad you are using it.  I just was wondering since I didn't make it "Active" yet, i guess they miss something in the permissions.  I was going to try and setup some different sections, but yes, feel free to post some of your collections and cool LEGO finds.  That's what it's there for.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It says we're allowed to upload videos, but that doesn't seem to work... Its a short 9 second video and I've tried a couple different formats but none work - it always just shows that a "plugin is required" with no hint as to which plugin that might be.

Are we allowed to upload videos?