Does anyone use Bricklink?

face

In the past' Ive used it exclusively for buying parts for MOCs and some sets, but in this year, I'm starting to open my own new shop to sell some of my parts I don't have any use for (read: Bionicle...), and probably a set or two as well.

I do buy parts -- and sometimes sets -- on Bricklink. Everything always went smoothly. Getting to used to it, I realized the site was quite good, having interesting features. I also plan to sell used parts and used sets there, but building an inventory takes a lot of time...

The Brick Classifieds will be a better way to sell LEGO sets. It will be much cheaper, with more listing option and exposure will be quite good. For "parts," Bricklink will be a better option...FOR NOW! ;-P

Can't wait for Brick Classifieds!

I only recently started buying on Bricklink. Out of the two transactions so far, I received one order in record time, and the other is still sitting at "ready" with no sign that it will ever be filled. >:-( I'm about ready to test out their complaint process. I also just recently opened a store. No sales yet. I'll probably switch the sets over to the Classifieds as soon as they become available.

I always check whether a given set has been selling for more on BrickLink or on eBay, and I price my items accordingly. I've had good success with expensive sets on BrickLink (>$1000). BrickLink fees for the first $500 of an item's value are only 3%, and it drops off pretty fast from there http://www.bricklink.com/help.asp?helpID=38 .

• Like 1

I too like to use the site for minifig prices. I have also bought several items from the site. Never sold anything. Interested to see how the classified section actually turns out. I am probably one of the only members who might be a little skeptical. I assume members here are more frugal than most so I don't see sellers getting top dollar for their sets. Here there is no mystery of what the set goes for on ebay. I could be wrong though.

Interested to see how the classified section actually turns out. I am probably one of the only members who might be a little skeptical. I assume members here are more frugal than most so I don't see sellers getting top dollar for their sets. Here there is no mystery of what the set goes for on ebay. I could be wrong though.

I agree.