BRICKFOLIO FLUCTUATIONS AND ERRORS...

There have been some inconsistencies with some sets in the Brickfolio as of the last update. Jeff has been working on integrating the UK, Australia and Germany data, so there have been some issues. Please be patient. It takes time to cycle through tens of thousands of listings if adjustments are made. It will be corrected shortly.

Thanks...Ed

I was going to sheepishly send a pm after noticing the JP and a couple other sets, but I knew that you guys would be on top of it.

Jeff is working on getting the UK, Australia and Germany data live. There is now four times the data, so it takes four times as long to work through it. A handful of the 9000+ LEGO sets did not filter out some outliers for whatever reason. Jabba's Palace, Cafe Corner, Hoth Echo Base were a few of them. The system is slowly going through the entire database to remove bad ones once again.

It takes time, but you should slowly see your Brickfolio increase in value. Remember...LEGO sets do drop in value. The 10179 took a $200 hit this month alone. Just sayin.'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm unable to view my Brickfolio. I'm able to login into the forums, but when I click on the Brickfolio it says to again login. I login on the page that pops up and it routes me to the main Brickpicker page. I've cleared my cookies and logged out of my computer and logged back in. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.