10326 - Natural History Museum

fossilrock

4 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Looks like the leaks for last years modular didn't happen until december 11th last year.  So I suppose it will be a little more than a month from now before we see anything about the Natural History Museum (if that's true).  

I honestly can’t believe it’s almost November. Seeing the release date of the Galileo GWP I thought that’s a long way off, when it’s actually just next week.

Time sure does fly.

7 hours ago, fossilrock said:

Looks like the leaks for last years modular didn't happen until december 11th last year.  So I suppose it will be a little more than a month from now before we see anything about the Natural History Museum (if that's true).  

Latest rumor is that the natural history museum (full written description of the set is out) and a GWP will be available to order 12/1/23. Not sure if it will just be a preorder or if it will ship, or if even true.  Perhaps Lego is trying to boost Q4 sales. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/natural-history-museum-10326

I would wait until Wednesday to get Galileo or possibly December the Modular Hot Dog van GWP, but the 2X VIP plus Majisto's Magical Workshop plus Winter Market looks best. 

I’d like to get a couple of Galileo 

Wonder what Majisto will be free with 150 or 250 ? Lego tribute was $250 forest was $150

9 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I would wait until Wednesday to get Galileo or possibly December the Modular Hot Dog van GWP, but the 2X VIP plus Majisto's Magical Workshop plus Winter Market looks best. 

I still have to buy police station.  I’m wondering if it will last to Black Friday because I’d like to get 2x vip plus the winter set gap before it’s sold out.  this set I’ll get down the line, but it could be five years before they retire it.

On 10/30/2023 at 11:49 AM, Pseudoty said:

Yasss! This has been bothering me for so long. I knew I'd seen this dude before -- it's Balki!!!

(sorry for being off-topic)

image.png.67ae6235eff01c6df4c696c111c02a47.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, fossilrock said:

For some reason most lego youtubers make those stupid faces for their videos.  I have no idea why it's a trend.  Because it makes them look a little bit lame.

I think jang once explained it - its to do with YouTube algorithms and their videos are more likely to be promoted/shown as recommended if an expressive person's face is in the thumbnail - hence why soooo many videos use it

2 hours ago, Graphicski said:

I think jang once explained it - its to do with YouTube algorithms and their videos are more likely to be promoted/shown as recommended if an expressive person's face is in the thumbnail - hence why soooo many videos use it

They need to change that algorithm.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...