5001621 - Han Solo (Hoth)

Darth Lego

Yesterday, I was feeling a bit disappointed in it, but now I am "meh" about it. It has a double faced head which I like, printed legs, the parka is decent, so I probably won't get it, but it still looks decent. Probably will increase in value but not as much as the chrome TC-14 from last year. No doubt the completists around here will get it just for the sake of getting them all!

I'm in for one. Two if the deals are good. The full parka face is sharp and it is a highly detailed minifigure. Not the best, but I would take one of these over a shadow arf trooper. That's just personal preference though because I've never really been interested in the Clone Wars.

• 3 weeks later...

Aunt Beru???? I was drinking something when I read this and it almost shot threw my nose because I started laughing....... True story!!

Ha! Well I was just thinking of a minfig we'll probably never see in a set, so she would be a good pick as an exclusive. They could even put a young face/old face two-sided head on her, to cover both movie versions. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

LEGO Hoth Han May the 4th promo.  Keep it or flip it?

Just wondering since most of us seemed to get multiples of this Hoth Han Promo, are you keeping them, flipping them(not literally), or holding to sell later? I personally don't like this one as much as the TC-14 but it seems to be selling pretty well on EBAY. I already sold all 5 of mine (luckily one of my boxes had 2 in it so I have an extra). How bout you?

Just wondering since most of us seemed to get multiples of this Hoth Han Promo, are you keeping them, flipping them(not literally), or holding to sell later?

I personally don't like this one as much as the TC-14 but it seems to be selling pretty well on EBAY. I already sold all 5 of mine (luckily one of my boxes had 2 in it so I have an extra). How bout you?

just curios how much did you sell them for