MEMBERS THAT REACHED 5000 BRICKPOINTS!!!

I just wanted to start posting the members which hit 5000 BrickPoints(or close to it) and the STAR WARS mini set they chose as a prize...Congrats!!! With the new LEGO set review contest, many of you have been moving right up the charts on your way to one of those BrickMaster sets. Keep up the good work!

TheOrcKing 20021
stephen_rockefeller 20016
Blackjack 20018
mikeur86 20018
Fcbarcelona101 20018
comicblast 20018
Rich B 20018

Quacs 20018

Grolim 20018

The full revised Brickpoints program will be released in the near future.  Many of your Brickpoint totals do not include the Set Review Brickpoints that were awarded after June 1st.  Please be patient.  At some point we will total the points and then reassess where we stand in regards to the original 5000 point contest.  

Edited by Ed Mack on June 21, 2013

Good idea to encompass all those separate 'congradulatory' threads into one. I hadn't realized that many reached the peak already honestly. Hmm, almost everyone selected the mini AT-AT; seems I'm the only one that wanted the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship. I really am wierd like that, aren't I? :coolhmm:

Good idea to encompass all those separate 'congradulatory' threads into one. I hadn't realized that many reached the peak already honestly. Hmm, almost everyone selected the mini AT-AT; seems I'm the only one that wanted the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship. I really am wierd like that, aren't I? :coolhmm:

The AT AT is the smallest of the sets in overall look and feel. I like the Bounty Hunter as well.

This is going to be an extremely long thread, won't it. Congrats to everyone who has already gotten to/is near 5,000 BrickPoints! And those who haven't received one yet, or are coming back for you seconds (or thirds...or fourths), keep up the quality reviews and posts! ONLY 93 BrickMaster sets left!! ;)

This is going to be an extremely long thread, won't it. Congrats to everyone who has already gotten to/is near 5,000 BrickPoints! And those who haven't received one yet, or are coming back for you seconds (or thirds...or fourths), keep up the quality reviews and posts!

ONLY 93 BrickMaster sets left!! ;)

I want people to realize that they do indeed get a quality LEGO set for supplying content for the site and to introduce them to the Brickpoints system if they weren't already familiar with it. It also helps me track who got what. With the new review Brickpoint rewards system, people will be able to hit 5000 with relative ease iof they review some sets.

This is going to be an extremely long thread, won't it. Congrats to everyone who has already gotten to/is near 5,000 BrickPoints! And those who haven't received one yet, or are coming back for you seconds (or thirds...or fourths), keep up the quality reviews and posts!

ONLY 93 BrickMaster sets left!! ;)

You say seconds, what do you mean by that?

You say seconds, what do you mean by that?

I think if you get to 10,000 you will be receiving another set.

Yup, so TOK, Stephen_Rockefeller, Rich B, and all the other members/mods that have already gotten a BrickMaster set can get 10,000 BrickPoints and get a second one.

You say seconds, what do you mean by that?I think if you get to 10,000 you will be receiving another set.Yes, if you hit 10,000 or 15,000 Brickpoints before I give out 100 STAR WARS mini sets, I will reward those members accordingly with one or two more sets. It's only fair. Mind you, the BrickPoints contest for the STAR WARS ploybags will end when Jeff and I give out 100 polybags. Some members can collect all three. Some none. It's up to you. The new review system helps speed this process up dramatically.

You say seconds, what do you mean by that?I think if you get to 10,000 you will be receiving another set.Yes, if you hit 10,000 or 15,000 Brickpoints before I give out 100 STAR WARS mini sets, I will reward those members accordingly with one or two more sets. It's only fair. Mind you, the BrickPoints contest for the STAR WARS ploybags will end when Jeff and I give out 100 polybags. Some members can collect all three. Some none. It's up to you. The new review system helps speed this process up dramatically. Awesome, I just assumed you weren't giving seconds. :)

If I'm 16 and haven't had a dark age yet, I think I'm safe!

I said that also when I was that age........then I discovered girls ;)

SHUN THE DAY!

I will say, girls are a pretty good reason on why to limit your Lego usage. But the best ones are the ones who can tolerate, or even enjoy the hobby with you.

• 2 months later...

I have gotten over 5,000 now and I've decided to save my Brickpoints for a bigger LEGO prize.

Congratulations to everyone else who has reached 5,000!  :thumbsup:

Congratulations!! Now that I see what other prizes are, I wish I had saved up. Oh well. It'll only motivate me to do more!