mobile platform?

Hello,

is there any talks about making this forum available on a mobile platform like tapatalk? It would make it so much easier to browse on a phone. Thanks again for a great site.

There will be a mobile platform developed at some point, but there are some other priorities at the moment taking up development time.

Indeed........I access BP exclusively from my phone.

I beleve the orig poster wasn't asking for all website functionality. Just the forums.

It can be difficult reading forum posts (due of all the right to left scrolling and screen resizing for each post). Most OTS forum app have a mobile option that can be integrated into the site (requires some work). Many sites such as RebelScum have this (users are asked whether they want to access the mobile or full desktop forum website ) when users access any first forum page during each session.

• 2 months later...

I highly recommend Tapatalk.

It's easy and free to install for your site, and it means people can easily check the forum on the go.

Given the time-sensitive nature of some posts, I reckon Tapatalk support would add great value to the site, not to mention that there doesn't appear to be an English-speaking Lego site already on Tapatalk (I've looked a few times), so you could attract new members that way.

Your forum platform (IP Boards) is supported: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

Hi, if the BrickPicker page is to big for your mobile device, then you can go straight to the bottom of a page, that isn't the homepage, then click "Change Theme" and   then select "BrickPicker Mobile (Import)" which gets you to a more mobile device friendly page. No app, but this is pretty close.