Just a message board now?

• 1 month later...

I want to address an observation regarding BP's relevance. I've noticed, as have others, that there's been a decline in traffic on this site over the years. This is likely due to the emergence of other LEGO investing platforms.

For BP to thrive, the solution isn't necessarily to introduce new features. Other sites might outpace BP in that department. Instead, BP's strength could lie in cultivating an inclusive community. In the past, many of us, including myself, faced undue criticism for sharing deals, rewards, and other inputs that didn't meet certain "standards". It's discouraging to new members who genuinely want to contribute.

A glance at the "Activity" module shows there are consistently 50+ guests on BP. This suggests that while there's interest, potential members might be hesitant to join or post, fearing criticism. We should strive to create a welcoming environment, allowing room for mistakes and growth (I'm talking to you Mr. Daily Deals). Everyone can contribute valuable insights, even if they falter initially.

Let's promote a positive, inclusive atmosphere on BP and discourage any negativity or sarcasm that might push people away (I was recently guilty of chastizing a new member myself for posting an awkward trade, and I am sorry for doing so).

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

I agree about the full screen ad, i have no idea where that came from and will see where i can shut that off

The site will be different, with totally different information that is VERY relative to the LEGO investor.   I don't care about the other investing sites.  They are rubbish for a number of reasons, but if people find use in it, good for them.  Use whatever works for you.  What I am doing will attract a certain group and if its 500 people, then good

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, stackables said:

Was the set lookup taken down?  I remember a feature where we could punch in the lego set number and it would shoot out the name of the set.  Ran across a list and checked the site and couldn't find it. That feature was very useful. 

Like 5 or more years ago, was my favorite feature. 

• Like 1

What I hope gets fixed is that every time I load up the app I have to sign out and then sign back in to see the discussions. It is really annoying and the reason I check it much less frequently then I have over the last few months. Is there something I’m doing wrong that it doesn’t recognize my login info after I close the app???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk