75348 - Mandalorian Fang Fighter vs TIE Interceptor

cardensb

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/mandalorian-fang-fighter-vs-tie-interceptor-75348

I bought this set mainly for the TIE but also for the figures. 

The TIE Interceptor seems to be about the same scale as the TIE Fighter from Solo but does not scale well with the new TIE Bomber set which just seems to be too small.  The Interceptor looks fast and deadly.  I love it.

The Fang Fighter was a boring build and is not that exciting of a craft, I don't even know if it will get displayed.  It's just white and light gray panels.  blah. 

The Fang Fighter looks nice on the box or at an angle but.... that is one frickin' flat flyer. Holy plates. Even the slightest of angles on those wings would have helped the craft stand out although it does match the source material (looking like the Gradius spaceship on a diet).

TIE Interceptor is on point, and I only just realized LEGO has not done an official one since 2006. I figured there was at least one odd remix in the middle there. Perhaps the Planets and Microfighters sets got me confuzzled. Ha.