76419 - Hogwarts Castle and Grounds

Pseudoty

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I really like it but it is a poor man's version of 71043.. 71043 is probably one of the best sets Lego ever made IMO

True about 71043 being one of the best, but I'll bet this set ends up nearly as special. Really reminds me of 21058(Pyramid of Giza), which in person, is a gorgeous set.

This looks to be a perfect display piece, as well as a fun build. The scale and coloring are perfect!

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I would wait for the GWP on 9/1 but I sold the Minifigure. Looks like most stores got a case of 2 each. 

https://www.target.com/p/lego-harry-potter-hogwarts-castle-and-grounds-wizarding-building-set-76419/-/A-87830693

your saying lego stores got a total of 2 GWP's for Harry Potter per store ? will this go faster than the Disney 100 ? no sign of it coming back either.  wonder if it still will

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

your saying lego stores got a total of 2 GWP's for Harry Potter per store ? will this go faster than the Disney 100 ? no sign of it coming back either.  wonder if it still will

I'm assuming he means each Target store got a case of 2 of this Hogwarts Set. I concur based on the inventory the link is showing me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

your saying lego stores got a total of 2 GWP's for Harry Potter per store ?

will this go faster than the Disney 100 ?

no sign of it coming back either.  wonder if it still will

No

I highly doubt that but it does have a minifigure albeit a generic one  

the Camera set on 9/1 would be a perfect pairing but before the end of the year if ever. The Bird says it will so we shall see

8 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I'm assuming he means each Target store got a case of 2 of this Hogwarts Set. I concur based on the inventory the link is showing me.

This ;) 

• Like 1

Lego changed the set from 9/1 to just "Coming Soon" but Target and Amazon have it available. 

If you are going "Back to Hogwarts" would make sense to have the set available, Lego?

https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/harry-potter/back-to-hogwarts?icmp=HP-SHB-Standard-HP_SWB_Back_to_Hogwarts_Reveal-P-HP-LW4432L5B5

ETA: I am still waiting on the Staircase GWP to hopefully not return ;) 

Edited by Pseudoty