Help my son win $10,000!!! (pretty please?)

dakotahorn

Hey guys/gals, We took some photos of my son when he was 2 weeks old (now 9 weeks) and entered him into a contest. I was hoping I could get some help voting from the BP community. I would be eternally grateful! Here's the link: http://www.parents.com/photos/cutekid/2013-04-22/x9zs?esrc=nwphotofaves3 Also, if you want to go the extra mile, feel free to share on Facebook when you're done ;-). It gives you an easy link to do so when you vote! Thanks guys, it would mean a lot to his college fund this early in the game! Regards, Cody EDIT: figured I would share his name at least. Benjamin James Lewis. Thanks everyone! 2nd EDIT: the answer to vote is "armadillo al"

Hey guys/gals,

We took some photos of my son when he was 2 weeks old (now 9 weeks) and entered him into a contest.

I was hoping I could get some help voting from the BP community. I would be eternally grateful!

Here's the link:

http://www.parents.com/photos/cutekid/2013-04-22/x9zs?esrc=nwphotofaves3

Also, if you want to go the extra mile, feel free to share on Facebook when you're done ;-). It gives you an easy link to do so when you vote!

Thanks guys, it would mean a lot to his college fund this early in the game!

Regards,

Cody

EDIT: figured I would share his name at least. Benjamin James Lewis. Thanks everyone!

2nd EDIT: the answer to vote is "armadillo al"

voted buddy!!! My answer was "rocket science"