30200 - Zombie Coffin Car

stackables

Has anyone had any luck finding the Zombie poly 30200 at TRU? My local store only has the frodos and city polys. I also have not been able to find thor. Thought I would try my luck with the ghost poly at target, gave them the item number and for some reason the box where they were suppose to be was toothpaste. Needless to say, not having a lot of success with polys.

I just received an email today from TRU today on the availability of the zombie polybag. They are selling them online, although they are limiting them to 5 per customer. I need to head out to the stores and see what they have also.

Thanks for the tip! Just last week (maybe even a couple of days ago?) I saw it listed online, but It said it wasn't available for shipping, until now!

I haven't had any luck with finding the MONSTER FIGHTERS 'Ghost & Grandfather Clock' polybag either. I browsed the Halloween section of Target to see if maybe it was put there (for some reason) but to no avail.

Also, I thought the Series 8 MINIFIGURES were supposed to be out already? Why the heck doesn't anybody have these?

Target is a little slow getting their Halloween displays out this year (or it seems that way t me because I keep looking for something specific), but I have found the ghost poly bags at a couple of stores and picked up my fair 50 sets. :-) I keep hoping that the Targets that do not have their displays up yet will have the zombie poly bags, but that is probably wishful thinking. I have found the series 8 minifigures at the overpriced TRU, and at the normally priced Walmart. You might also want to consider LEGO.com. With free shipping and the zombie car for purchases over $75 that is even better than the local stores (unless you are checking the bags for specific minis).

I have found the series 8 minifigures at the overpriced TRU, and at the normally priced Walmart. You might also want to consider LEGO.com. With free shipping and the zombie car for purchases over $75 that is even better than the local stores (unless you are checking the bags for specific minis).

Thanks again!

Online wise, Toys R Us & LEGO are the only websites (so far) that have the Series 8 MINIFIGURES.

The only store around me that usually gets them is Target, actually. I've yet to ever see one at Walmart.

(I've also NEVER found a polybag at Walmart either! Where are they hiding these things?! Sheesh.)

I've seen those big display boxes for the MINIFIGURES, and somehow people manage to get them (then put it up on eBay). Does anybody have a clue as to where?

• 7 months later...

Haven't seen any either. Any more info? How many did you find exactly? What store? What was the asking price? Seeing as the line is confirmed as being discontinued in a little over a month it seems unlikely that the polybags have suddenly been given another run by TLG, more likely a wayward case made its way belatedly through a chains inventory system and finally wound up on the shelves. If you didn't buy the whole lot on the spot then that was a very poor business decision.

Seeing as the line is confirmed as being discontinued in a little over a month it seems unlikely that the polybags have suddenly been given another run by TLG, more likely a wayward case made its way belatedly through a chains inventory system and finally wound up on the shelves.

Forgive me but where or when did they say this line is being discontinued?

Buying them all was a good idea. The minifig is a zombie which means people who do "Army building" can use it, and if it's a promo polybag then there aren't going to be that many out there. People will want these. I'll personally have to track one down at some point if I ever want complete my Monster Fighters set, but I'm kinda burnt on the idea of paying over retail for polybags.

You're easily doubling your money on these if you flip them right off the bat. Remember, you also have 90 days to return them as long as you hang onto the receipt. i typically act when I come across a deal like this and grab everything, then perform the calculations at home and decide whether or not to return the purchase for a refund later. I'm not surprised to learn it was TRU. They sometimes have inventory issues where long since discontinued items suddenly show up regionally, probably due to several factory cases being discovered in a central distribution warehouse. Chin: Monster Fighters is a Spring only item on the Lego master order sheet for 2013, which means the line is discontinued in June. Walmart has already begun to clearance them out and the other major retailers will likely soon follow suite. I only pass on the information I have at hand, you make your own determinations as to its validity. That said, ignore me and the other large/well informed investors on this site at your peril.

Guest ph4tb0i

You're easily doubling your money on these if you flip them right off the bat.

+1.

I have 54 Ghost sets and 8 coffin Cars and none have gone for less than 100% margin so far.