BRICKPICKER ON TV TOKYO...

That was so cool. I have no idea what the girl was saying most of the time but she is so cute!

Umm, on a side note what the heck is wrong with the font? Everything is in bold. Ed, buddy, I think you're missing the

[/strong]
from your post.
Yes, he was. You're hired!!! I'll retire!!

I did the same too. Google Chrome has a built-in translator for text, but not for audio. Getting interviewed like that is awesome. Great job guys!I watched most of it without sound, just because I only was looking at Ed's collection. I love the displays!! They are by far the best thing I have discovered thus far in Lego investing...besides the money of course! :-)

Nice interview, I didn't understand what the newscaster was saying but it was entertaining.

+1!

@Ed Mack - We should see some pictures of your displays. Though it might cause my keyboard to short-circuit, it will be worth it! What type of displays to you buy? ie. 4 ft long, SW, light-up, holographic (do you own any holographic ones? They are SWEET!)