Webroot Geek Squad Lego figure

FormerGS

I was given this gal several years ago, way back when I worked for the Geek Squad. Today, a coworker asked me about her. Turns out, he thought he had all the variations in his collection but he hadn't seen this one. Does anyone know how many variations were produced? I can't find anything useful online. Here's a link to an image of said figure. 

https://ibb.co/LJVrZq5

For a few years there were CyberSecurity companies giving away Lego Minifigs with their logos printed on them.  They were given out at conference booths (ex. Black Hat), customer engagements, given by company sales engineers that were (or wanted to be) working with potential resellers of anti-virus software products.  I have all the variants of CyberReason which were given at a Black Hat conference, couple from Symantec from an cyber conference in California, etc.  

Webroot was giving them to Best Buy (incl. Geek Squad) if memory serves and there were like 8…maybe 10 different ones. 

You can find these random figs on eBay from time to time.  Most folks I know that had them displayed them in their office at work or gave them to their kids when they got home from a conference.