Monthly updated stats

They get updated around the middle of the month, each month. So typically between the 10th-20th of each month. I do not know all the exact details, but basically here's how everything works: The set values are based on Ebay Terapeak data that is compiled and averaged out at the end of each month from that month's previous ebay sales, for all (well almost all the Lego sets). Once the month ends Brickpicker receives the data a few days after and then has to update the Brickpicker system which then takes a few more days, and that is why it's the middle of the month by the time the information is released. So around the 15th of this month (April) Brickpicker will update its system with all the new numbers and data from March. As of right now we are still viewing Februarys numbers/data because March's numbers/data is not yet ready. Hope I explained this okay, and hope it makes sense.

They get updated around the middle of the month, each month. So typically between the 10th-20th of each month. I do not know all the exact details, but basically here's how everything works:

The set values are based on Ebay Terapeak data that is compiled and averaged out at the end of each month from that month's previous ebay sales, for all (well almost all the Lego sets). Once the month ends Brickpicker receives the data a few days after and then has to update the Brickpicker system which then takes a few more days, and that is why it's the middle of the month by the time the information is released. So around the 15th of this month (April) Brickpicker will update its system with all the new numbers and data from March. As of right now we are still viewing Februarys numbers/data because March's numbers/data is not yet ready. Hope I explained this okay, and hope it makes sense.

Correct.