Probable May the 4th Figure showing up

Huskers1236

Pictures of a Hoth Han Solo are coming out. I know it was talked about in another thread a while back but I couldn't find it. I'm disappointed that the info I got about this figure was correct as it's not that cool. It is screen accurate though. I will try to add a picture.

If this proves true then it's a real bummer. TLG should've made a new minifigure that has never been produced. (New jedi, bounty hunter, etc.)

It's too common of a figure, and not exactly that rare. Han Solo? He is like one of the most over-used minifigures in the Lego world! Better to get those double VIP points IMO.

Boba Fett is a common figure as well, yet variations of him are worth hundreds. This won't reach those heights, but it will be a $15-20 figure just because of supply and demand. This is just another version, and is more accurate than the blue ones that have been released. Though the hood looks goofy.

So how is this one going to do investment wise? What did the last couple of years ones do?

The Shadow ARF Trooper from 2011 is going for around $30 new. This Han Solo will probably get near $30 in a couple of years because it will be exclusive. (If TLG had decided to produce a brand new/exclusive minifigure then it would've been worth a lot more down the road versus this minifigure.)

Not a very exciting polybag figure. You'd think that TLG would know better by now and offer really cool minifigures that may never make it into a set otherwise. To those asking earlier, you have to spend $75 to get the Hoth Han. There will be a better polybag Super Heroes promotion later in May. The polybag isn't super exciting, unless the torso print is new because then it would be really awesome, but hard to tell with preliminary images. With that one you will only need to spend $50 to get it.

Not a very exciting polybag figure. You'd think that TLG would know better by now and offer really cool minifigures that may never make it into a set otherwise. To those asking earlier, you have to spend $75 to get the Hoth Han.

There will be a better polybag Super Heroes promotion later in May. The polybag isn't super exciting, unless the torso print is new because then it would be really awesome, but hard to tell with preliminary images. With that one you will only need to spend $50 to get it.

That's a curious comment about a better Super Heroes polybag. IS there a better polybag for Super Heroes coming?

I saw the picture of this minifigure through another website that has the reverse side of Han Solo's head with a visor and face shield and I have to say I like it a bit more now though I believe Lego could have done better. If there is a Super Heroes Promo figure this year I would happily pay a large amount for a chrome red and gold iron man. Oh man that would be sweet.

If there is a Super Heroes Promo figure this year I would happily pay a large amount for a chrome red and gold iron man. Oh man that would be sweet.

I think a lot of people would.

I've got nearly $100 in VIP points to use, but am a bit iffy about using them towards getting the Han minifig, especially with if there is a cool Super Hero one on the horizon. Guess we will just have to wait and see what is leaked.