Good Stuff

Glad to have found this site! I've been an unintentional lego investor over the years. I bought all the space sets back in 2004 along with a bunch of technics sets. I only built the Mars Rover & Space Shuttle before I had to make a sudden move. Everything else has been sitting around, unopened, in storage for the past few years. I found this site when I was checking out what the Lunar Lander was worth before opening it. Based on the average sales price I think I'll put it back in storage and let it hang out for a while. The articles are great and the features are awesome. My fiancee will kill me but I have the Tower Bridge and a few other sets on there way even as I type this. The way I look at Lego investing is that even if the set is a complete dud, as long as I got it at a good price I have an awesome Lego set I can play with (especially once I have kids, the first 5 years of their lives will be spent hoarding sets for them). I guess the only recommendation I would have is to increase the number of free searches (before registering) to a dozen or so. You don't want to scare people off to quickly and a lot of users balk at registering for anything. Obviously I'm not one of those but that primarily because I took the time to read some articles and realized how much I liked the site.

Glad to have found this site! I've been an unintentional lego investor over the years. I bought all the space sets back in 2004 along with a bunch of technics sets. I only built the Mars Rover & Space Shuttle before I had to make a sudden move. Everything else has been sitting around, unopened, in storage for the past few years. I found this site when I was checking out what the Lunar Lander was worth before opening it. Based on the average sales price I think I'll put it back in storage and let it hang out for a while. \The articles are great and the features are awesome. My fiancee will kill me but I have the Tower Bridge and a few other sets on there way even as I type this.

The way I look at Lego investing is that even if the set is a complete dud, as long as I got it at a good price I have an awesome Lego set I can play with (especially once I have kids, the first 5 years of their lives will be spent hoarding sets for them).

I guess the only recommendation I would have is to increase the number of free searches (before registering) to a dozen or so. You don't want to scare people off to quickly and a lot of users balk at registering for anything. Obviously I'm not one of those but that primarily because I took the time to read some articles and realized how much I liked the site.

Welcome to the site. I have been using the excuse of investing in LEGO sets for my 2.5 year old son's college fund for awhile now, but my wife has been understanding. When she sees these set values increasing, she zips her lips.

When we first launched the site, we let people look at as many pages as they wanted on the site. Site enrollment was slow, so we put a limit on Set Guide views. The site registration process is simple and FREE. Signing up enables a member to win LEGO sets through the BrickPoints Program. It also enables you to use the Brickfolio. We will also start running exclusive deals from Chowren Toys for BrickPicker memebers.

I hope you continue to enjoy the site and feel free to chime in with any issues or ideas you may have. Thanks again...Ed Mack