OK, which one of you was this?

Huskers1236

Well, this should be pretty easy to figure out, its the member who is unable to respond due to being in jail right now.

Not it!

Good point. I guess the last member to not respond would have to be this guy right. That only leaves 10k+ other suspects at this point ;)

He will not spend a day in prison.......he will probably get off with probation and time served. I have first hand experience (the good side) of how the criminal justice system works and trust me this Lego thief will get a slap on the wrist. The system is more in favor of punishing violent criminal offenders and and trust me again, they can't even get that right most of the time.

I am responding from the slammer today. All they gave me is a laptop and internet. All my rights have been taken away. Excuse me, my filet mignon is here now. Ok, anyways, I was framed. My fro is much bigger in real life. I don't steal LEGO's, I just borrow them permanantly. :)

Protect your hollow stud!

on his way out the door, his wife yelled "and don't you dare come back home without picking up a new bathmat!". instead of jail time, his punishment should be that he is forced to separate flat 1x1 bricks without the use of a brick separater.

Yep. Baseplates full of 1x1 plates even. Fingers would be bleeding midway through the first one.

on his way out the door, his wife yelled "and don't you dare come back home without picking up a new bathmat!". instead of jail time, his punishment should be that he is forced to separate flat 1x1 bricks without the use of a brick separater.

Flat 2x2 bricks stuck together 20 high on a flat base-plate is more like it!

• 10 months later...

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Really sad since he probably didn't need the financial advantage. Maybe he got caught up in the thrill. 

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/VP-of-Palo-Altos-SAP-Arrested-in-Lego-Scam-152320475.html

Of course my curiosity is wondering what sets he was buying. The audio of the story does mention some specific prices.

• Like 1