Purchase Advice...

justgod

So, as we all know Double VIP starts today. I still have 10% coupon that is just burning a hole in my pocket and am planning a trip to the golden mecca (LEGO store) later this week. What to get? Haunted house? B-Wing? Grand Emporium? SSD? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!

SSD probably won't be an option. I believe the stores no longer carry them (space reasons not EOL reasons) and when I went to my Lego store here in Dallas they didn't carry it either. If your store has a B-Wing on display.... I think you may fall in love with it. I know I did.

SSD probably won't be an option. I believe the stores no longer carry them (space reasons not EOL reasons) and when I went to my Lego store here in Dallas they didn't carry it either.

If your store has a B-Wing on display.... I think you may fall in love with it. I know I did.

Did you check to see if the Frisco or LEGOLAND stores have the SSD?

So, as we all know Double VIP starts today. I still have 10% coupon that is just burning a hole in my pocket and am planning a trip to the golden mecca (LEGO store) later this week.

What to get? Haunted house? B-Wing? Grand Emporium? SSD?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!

is price a factor.......they are in different price ranges? You could get 3 modulars for (around) the price of one SSD. If the SSD is still an option in your store, I would go with that.

is price a factor.......they are in different price ranges? You could get 3 modulars for (around) the price of one SSD. If the SSD is still an option in your store, I would go with that.

Price really isn't a factor, but I can only use the 10% coupon one item.

The SSD seems to go for just under $400 on ebay, so I guess the best advantage would be the VIP points. If they have it, of course. Anyone ever seen an inventory manager for LEGO stores so we can check online to see what they have?