Tips and ? for setting up a bricklink store

Finally getting around to setting up my bricklink store. I just set up my ebay store which I got an EIN for that I couldn't use :( and I am now setting up my bricklink store. I ended up making a separate buyer account so now I have one only for selling and one for buying. Setting up my seller account is not as smooth as I thought. I will mainly start selling sets and minifigs. Not going to jump into pieces yet. The shipping part is a pain in the butt. How do you have your shipping set up? Do I just start with invoice only for my shipping methods? I was going to start with selling sets which can be quite heavy. One of the first sets I plan on selling is the large technic 41999 set which is around 8lbs. For the calculated cost, I didn't even see Parcel select as an option. Is it best to set shipping using weight band? So I have to manually enter all the prices/weights? Prices are changing all the time, so not sure if that is a good idea. Some other questions: Is it best to add a handling fee? Minimum costs? Any tips