Double VIP Points Starts Today.

Darth Lego

Ok, I've been good about not going to the Lego store but I might just have to bite and get myself some impulse planets and some battlepacks to breach 50 for the Frigate to boot. Or should I hold out for May the fourth I wonder...

Or you could do both double VIP and may the fourth ;)

Thank you for the reminder! This might be my chance to get the Technic Unimog I've been wanting for quite sometime.

Isn't it cheaper to get it from TRU with the BOGO? Works out to $158 + tax w/free shipping. Purchasing from LEGO makes it $215 + tax, but then you get $40 in VIP points. Unless you don't need 2. :)

The problem is that TRU won't ship the Unimog, it's store pickup or in store only. None of the TRU's near me have them in stock so Lego is my best option.

Weird, I ordered 2 this morning to be shipped and they accepted my order. Maybe I got the last 2?

The problem is that TRU won't ship the Unimog, it's store pickup or in store only. None of the TRU's near me have them in stock so Lego is my best option.

It is in stock now.

If you do not want 2 Unimogs, a different option is getting Unimog and 4 x 4 Crawler (9398). Both are about the same price to maximize your discounts.

It is in stock now.

If you do not want 2 Unimogs, a different option is getting Unimog and 4 x 4 Crawler (9398). Both are about the same price to maximize your discounts.

9398 is also a good pick up, especially since they have it listed at retail prior to the BOGO. Just a longer "hold time" before it goes EOL and I personally don't think it will have the same CAGR as the Unimog. Won't stop me from buying it though!

Last year's Double VIP points, free shipping, no tax and free Holiday Set (which I sold for an average profit of $19) made a lot of sense (This was the 1 week before black Friday sale). Double VIP points only and now I have to pay tax? Won't be buying anything.

I still will maintain that the May the 4th discount is better, especially if the figure is decent. If you have a decent sized order, your shipping is going to add up. Free shipping, plus a figure you can move for usually $15-20 for each order is a way better deal, especially since you usually only have to spend $75-100 to get it, that right there is 20% off. The holiday deal last year that Talon is talking about was like the heavens aligning perfectly. Anybody that got in on that one saved some nice money. I'm still sitting on 3 or 4 holiday sets to sell this next Christmas.

I still will maintain that the May the 4th discount is better, especially if the figure is decent. If you have a decent sized order, your shipping is going to add up. Free shipping, plus a figure you can move for usually $15-20 for each order is a way better deal, especially since you usually only have to spend $75-100 to get it, that right there is 20% off. The holiday deal last year that Talon is talking about was like the heavens aligning perfectly. Anybody that got in on that one saved some nice money. I'm still sitting on 3 or 4 holiday sets to sell this next Christmas.

I'm going to the Delaware store this week. Shipping and tax is juts too crazy online.

Now if only I had the space to keep these items...