75323 - The Justifier (Cad Bane's ship)

cardensb

Lego is still delivering Clone Wars content to us with this nice looking ship from the Bad Batch min-series.  The highlight of the set is the only version of Omega to date.  I like Cad Bane, I'm buying this sucker, I don't have an earlier version of it. At $170, it seems pricey but I will call it a Christmas gift for myself (along with about five other sets)

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-justifier-75323

• 1 month later...

I assembled the Justifier this week.  It's a pretty nice looking ship although basically dark grey and black throughout.  Young Anakin would have said "Wizards!, moving landing gear!" The landing skis rotate up to the body as you raise the engine into the "flight" mode.  The movement is smooth and does not feel weak or wonky like some of the series sets with moving parts that I am never sure if something is going to break or fall apart.

The ship itself is pretty big 16 inches long in flight mode by 15 inches wide and when landed, 20 inches long.  Footprint wise, its about the same as as the UCS Slave 1 but less overall mass.

The ship itself it pretty limited on the interior with only the pilot seat and two crates of bombs and lightsaber hilts, not even lids for them.  There is a small area behind a clear red divider that could be a prison cell but I slipped the tiny display of payments (I guess that is what the green based display of stickered blocks and the gold statue is supposed to be) into it along with the extra projectiles.

Omega fits right in with the Bad Batch Shuttle set well though for display purposes but this is another ship I just don't have room for and now I have to find space for a UCS Razorcrest? 

Fennec comes with hair and a brown suitcase if you want to display without her helmet. Nice touch.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Was this set clearanced at Costco or is the true market value of this otherwise way overpriced set just being realized on eBay. Lego price $170 eBay price $109. I grabbed one to build and get the Cad Bane minifigure  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125632006775?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=GhlMX2M5TFO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Kogj7Ln_Twa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gmpirate said:

I go to Costco 1x - 2x a week and haven't seen any set clearanced since two Christmas's ago.  There's several different locations I visit as well.

There are multiple sellers at $135 or below including a local B&M has them for $119 OBO. Somewhere has them for cheap too many sellers for it to be a backroom deal ;) 

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

There are multiple sellers at $135 or below including a local B&M has them for $119 OBO. Somewhere has them for cheap too many sellers for it to be a backroom deal ;) 

Someone here did mention they saw a couple "other" Lego sets clearanced at Costco somewhere, but I can't remember ever seeing Cad's set at all.