CONGRATS TO THE ORC KING!!!

Congratulations to The Orc King on reaching the 5000 Brickpoints plateau. Who is going to be next?

Thank you, Ed. It looks like a close match between Rich, comicblast, and Blackjack.

Congrats OTK!!! Great work on hitting the 5,000 mark! Thanks for all the great information and humor you bring to the site. Now you just have to catch up to Stephen ;)

Thank you, Rich. Yeah, I do have a bit of a ways to go at catching up with Stephen but I'm not worried about. I just go with the flow....

One question though, why do you keep calling me OTK? What is that, OrkTheKing? :-)

Congrats, The Ork King! Great job in all that you do on BrickPicker!! I am shooting for 3rd or 4th, but its still a long way off!

Thanks, comicblast. You'll probably make 3rd or even 2nd if you keep it up. Don't give up, friend!

Congrats :D

Thanks, StarPod. :-)

Congratulations... Pick a good one :D

Thank you, Alcarin. I certainly did!

Good job Orky!!

Many thanks, dunkers!

GO ORCKING!!!!!!!

Heh heh, thank you too, Blackjack!

Good job man! Whats the reward?

Thank you, kerrmando.

And now to answer everyone's question. The Brickmaster polybag I chose was (drumroll please)....

20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Ship mini

It has some parts in green that are rare, plus I think it will look great next to the large scale version.

Thanks again everyone. Here's to a bright future for Brickpicker!

And now to answer everyone's question. The Brickmaster polybag I chose was (drumroll please)....

20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Ship mini

It has some parts in green that are rare, plus I think it will look great next to the large scale version.

Thanks again everyone. Here's to a bright future for Brickpicker!

Good choice!! I think I may get the AT-AT polybag, myself.

Good choice!! I think I may get the AT-AT polybag, myself.Yeah great choice, but like Comicblast, I too like the AT-AT most!I agree with Rich and Comicblast on the gunship. (Great choice!) I actually have the AT-AT from my Brickmaster subscription and it's one of my favorite mini Star Wars sets. Very cool IMO.

Great job Orc King. I sure can't wait to congratulate you on the next level of 5,000,000 points. You should be there pretty soon!

Let's see...it took about 7 months to get the 5,000 BrickPoints, and minus 500 for the signing up, let's say it took you 7 months to get 4,500 points.

4,500 / 7 = 642.8, so 643.

Ok, now 5,000,000 / 643 = 7776.

7776 / 12 = 648.

Well, based on current trends, in 648 years, we can expect TheOrcKing to get to 5,000,000 Brickpoints! Lol. ;)

Good choice!! I think I may get the AT-AT polybag, myself.Yeah great choice, but like Comicblast, I too like the AT-AT most!I agree with Rich and Comicblast on the gunship. (Great choice!) I actually have the AT-AT from my Brickmaster subscription and it's one of my favorite mini Star Wars sets. Very cool IMO. I really wish that I had had a Brickmaster subscription. I did receive the Lego Magazine back then, and was looking through my magazines and found the little forms that you have to fill out to subscribe. The regrets, the regrets, the regrets!

Good choice!! I think I may get the AT-AT polybag, myself.Yeah great choice, but like Comicblast, I too like the AT-AT most!I agree with Rich and Comicblast on the gunship. (Great choice!) I actually have the AT-AT from my Brickmaster subscription and it's one of my favorite mini Star Wars sets. Very cool IMO. I really wish that I had had a Brickmaster subscription. I did receive the Lego Magazine back then, and was looking through my magazines and found the little forms that you have to fill out to subscribe. The regrets, the regrets, the regrets!Haha yeah I wish I had subscribed also. Don't feel bad about the regrets though, I have the same regrets as well and regrets for not buying many of the early Star Wars sets, etc haha

Good choice!! I think I may get the AT-AT polybag, myself.Yeah great choice, but like Comicblast, I too like the AT-AT most!I agree with Rich and Comicblast on the gunship. (Great choice!) I actually have the AT-AT from my Brickmaster subscription and it's one of my favorite mini Star Wars sets. Very cool IMO. I really wish that I had had a Brickmaster subscription. I did receive the Lego Magazine back then, and was looking through my magazines and found the little forms that you have to fill out to subscribe. The regrets, the regrets, the regrets!It was still $35 a year.

Congratulations! (: You're an awesome member!

As are you, friend! Thank you.

Let's see...it took about 7 months to get the 5,000 BrickPoints, and minus 500 for the signing up, let's say it took you 7 months to get 4,500 points.

4,500 / 7 = 642.8, so 643.

Ok, now 5,000,000 / 643 = 7776.

7776 / 12 = 648.

Well, based on current trends, in 648 years, we can expect TheOrcKing to get to 5,000,000 Brickpoints! Lol. ;)

Heh heh. Some serious number crunching there. I may yet get there sooner if I go back to writing up set reviews. Plus I have some articles to consider for the evaluation corner. A little here, a little there....