Ideas Promo - 40533 - Cosmic Cardboard Adventures

Who else is happy this finally sold out? Started to see these go for $25 shipped on eBay and $40 shipped for both the Cosmic and Amusement Park (ouch).

I believe this little guy has legs. I was worried they over produced until I saw the sell out occur around 1a last night.

Edited by Captain_Obvious

15 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Who else is happy this finally sold out? Started to see these go for $25 shipped on eBay and $40 shipped for both the Cosmic and Amusement Park (ouch).

I believe this little guy has legs. I was worried they over produced until I saw the sell out occur around 1a last night.

Did it sell out? The promo ended at the end of May, and there is usually a bit of overlap into the next day based on time zones. Not many promos make it the entire length of the promotional period, this one did. I suspect you will see this come back at least one more time during the year like the Sailboat did.

Edited by brickvoyeur

1 minute ago, brickvoyeur said:

Did it sell out? The promo ended at the end of May, and not many promos make it the entire length of the promotional period. I suspect you will see this come back at least one more time during the year like the Sailboat did.

That's a good point. It could make a comeback. Wondering if anyone knows what the stock level is like in the stores right now. The promo ended on May 30th, but they extended it to June 14th probably because they still had unexpected stock left? Became OOS last night, so assuming it's gone and not coming back for the time being. I can't speak to Amusement Park because it never went OOS, they just took it down on the said date.

58 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

That's a good point. It could make a comeback. Wondering if anyone knows what the stock level is like in the stores right now. The promo ended on May 30th, but they extended it to June 14th probably because they still had unexpected stock left? Became OOS last night, so assuming it's gone and not coming back for the time being. I can't speak to Amusement Park because it never went OOS, they just took it down on the said date.

Store I just left had none. They only had amusement park one. 

• Like 1