Ideas #044?: 21336? - The Office?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, damnsanders said:

What?  No Nard-Dog?

This set represents the 1st half (some say better half) of the series.  It includes Ryan and Kelly.  Bernard was later addition to the cast. 

Also, this set only has the front half of Dunder Mfflin. Maybe there is a companion set at later date that has the accounting side, break room, and maybe the parking lot.  Plus later seasons casts.  Not sure what to call such set though 😛

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This set represents the 1st half (some say better half) of the series.  It includes Ryan and Kelly.  Bernard was later addition to the cast. 

Also, this set only has the front half of Dunder Mfflin. Maybe there is a companion set at later date that has the accounting side, break room, and maybe the parking lot.  Plus later seasons casts.  Not sure what to call such set though 😛

Thats what I am wondering...if there is another set coming like the FRIENDS sets. This is basically a complete CMF set with an extra buildable scene. So great! Everyone has their own accessory from what I can tell.

2 hours ago, damnsanders said:

What?  No Nard-Dog?

No Jan either.

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

To be fair, Andy was added to the cast in Season 3 (pretty early on). The set has the hole that he punched in the wall but no Andy, implying that this is when he is at anger management.

22 minutes ago, thegraverobber said:

To be fair, Andy was added to the cast in Season 3 (pretty early on). The set has the hole that he punched in the wall but no Andy, implying that this is when he is at anger management.

Was the actor in the opening credit in Season 3?  It has been a while since I watched the show.  The opening song showed who the main casts were in each season otherwise they were guest stars (even when their characters were recurring like Jan).

39 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Thats what I am wondering...if there is another set coming like the FRIENDS sets. This is basically a complete CMF set with an extra buildable scene. So great! Everyone has their own accessory from what I can tell.

No Jan either.

I would not hold too much hope.  The other parts of the Office left out from the set were the Accounting desks, break room, HR office, temp/intern space, and Creed's desk.  These were not exactly parts that shown very often in the show, especially early on.  Although I would not object if LEGO proof me wrong. 

They can call that set the (back)Office :D   

• 1 year later...

This is a full price buy for me as a fan, but I'm also a fan of saving money.  Has this set ever seen a discount anywhere?  Seems to be holding full price at Walmart and LEGO Shop at Home.  In fact, is this a Walmart exclusive?  Can't seem to find it anywhere else (Target, Amazon, EE, etc.).  See some listings hovering $100-$110 on ebay... 

1 hour ago, BRIX23 said:

This is a full price buy for me as a fan, but I'm also a fan of saving money.  Has this set ever seen a discount anywhere?  Seems to be holding full price at Walmart and LEGO Shop at Home.  In fact, is this a Walmart exclusive?  Can't seem to find it anywhere else (Target, Amazon, EE, etc.).  See some listings hovering $100-$110 on ebay... 

Walmart Exclusive and they had it for $100 online and in store at launch. 

• Thanks 1