Jump to content
  • 0

Gear reducer?

Unknown user


Hey y’all, I have I Lego part that I can’t find anywhere to purchase. I am assuming that they no longer make this piece but I was just curious if anyone else had ever seen anything like it. I can’t get a link to send a picture of it but it is grey and in the top and bottom are connections for a 2x3 brick, it’s about 2 bricks tall, and the sides are bowed out so it looks ovalish, also on one end of the part is a 1 block length x rod and on the other end is a hole for a 1 block length x rod. I’m sure it’s hard to visualize it but if anyone has any clue what it’s called speak up lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...