Collector Con 2022

isawred

Looking at these.  I hate how the 6" figures are packaged like 3.75", clamshells glued to the cardbacks.  The weight of 6" figure is going to pull the clamshell off over time.

26 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

6 minutes ago, bonusbrick said:

In for one on the TMNT Basic Figure Bundle. Not as cool as the '90s series but with a new movie and series on the horizon I think it'll be a cool gift to the kids.

I saw those, and I still have a full set brand new on card from the first release. I guess I should have offloaded them years ago. lol  I bought extra because my Son was bigtime into the show when he was little.

21 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

List updated with Hot Wheels stuffs and Suicide Squad set

Dang...tempted w/ Fast & Furious Hotwheels set.

Honestly never would have imagined like 9 sequels when I saw the 1st one in theaters...anyone think FF will be considered iconic pop culture of our times by future historians?

FF has been releasing sequels throughout my entire adult life...it's really weird to think about

3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Dang...tempted w/ Fast & Furious Hotwheels set.

Honestly never would have imagined like 9 sequels when I saw the 1st one in theaters...anyone think FF will be considered iconic pop culture of our times by future historians?

FF has been releasing sequels throughout my entire adult life...it's really weird to think about

FF25 will feature geriatric Vin Diesel in sup up wheel chair with turbo boosts :P