Indiana Jones revival theme rumor. Returning in late 2022?

jaisonline

If true, I’m a happy camper.  

——-

There’s a new rumor that we could be seeing the return of the LEGO Indiana Jones theme later this year. StoneWars is reporting that an online ship has listed a range of sets (75571-75574) codenamed “Coconut” that will be releasing in October that suggests that the theme will make its return after 13 years. LEGO does codenames for various themes which includes “Banana” for Minions and “Leaf” for Super Mario and the coconut may be referencing the ones found in the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 video game. As always, these are purely rumors until LEGO announces them or images show up at an online shop.

Source = @tormentalous

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-indiana-jones-theme-rumored-for-2022/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

If true, I’m a happy camper.  

——-

There’s a new rumor that we could be seeing the return of the LEGO Indiana Jones theme later this year. StoneWars is reporting that an online ship has listed a range of sets (75571-75574) codenamed “Coconut” that will be releasing in October that suggests that the theme will make its return after 13 years. LEGO does codenames for various themes which includes “Banana” for Minions and “Leaf” for Super Mario and the coconut may be referencing the ones found in the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 video game. As always, these are purely rumors until LEGO announces them or images show up at an online shop.

Source = @tormentalous

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-indiana-jones-theme-rumored-for-2022/

There's a new Indiana Jones movie coming out next year so there is some plausibility to this.

51 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

In all seriousness, I managed to pick up everything I deemed important, other than the Temple of Doom set and *maybe* the Lost Tomb.

I would love to see a refresh/reimagining of the line, a la Harry Potter. Brand new versions after all this time would be great.

Time to update / re-release 7627 - Temple of the Crystal Skull :devil:

7627-0000-xx-23-1.jpg