WTB Lego Modular Buildings NIB

bmalsam16141

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 11:22 AM, bmalsam16141 said:

Looking to buy older Lego Modular Buildings new in sealed box for a reasonable price. Curious what anybody has available. Thanks in advance!

You walked into the wrong saloon partner. 

Plenty of modulars for sale here, but not at the prices you are looking for. We don't like the word reasonable around here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, bmalsam16141 said:

Fair enough. Unreasonable offers welcomed too!

tips:

provide location because these sets are big and a local deal avoids shipping cost/issues

make a general offer price like 15% off Bricklink avg (last 6 months)

if you're looking for a great price it simply won't happen.  You're  stranger and no one here has been storing these (highly popular appreciating) large sets for 5 years+ just to sell it at a discount to a stranger

if it's for a personal build than note that damaged box/broken seals are OK

I have all modulars except cafe corner, market street, and green grocer(sold last one recently) new in excellent condition sealed boxes. I will beat best BrickLink new sealed price by at least 7% plus you save on shipping but this offer only applies for cash local pickup in Pacific Northwest. I imagine others might be willing to offer similar in other regions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

tips:

provide location because these sets are big and a local deal avoids shipping cost/issues

if you're looking for a great price it simply won't happen.  You're  stranger and no one here has been storing these (highly popular appreciating) large sets for 5 years+ just to sell it at a discount to a stranger

I’m in South Dakota. And for the record I’m not looking to rob anybody blind. I’m just on here to try to make a fair deal with someone. But thanks for jumping to conclusions.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

I have all modulars except cafe corner, market street, and green grocer(sold last one recently) new in excellent condition sealed boxes. I will beat best BrickLink new sealed price by at least 7% plus you save on shipping but this offer only applies for cash local pickup in Pacific Northwest. I imagine others might be willing to offer similar in other regions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fair deal. Unfortunately I’m in the wrong area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

tips:

na, more fun to ask 20 questions to keep these threads going.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I have a PC that I will part with for $230 plus shipping  however you need to note the following:

1. 2 of bag 1 are open
  2. 1 bag 2 is open
  3. no box
  4. everything else is sealed 
  5. I am confident that it is 100% complete but I am offering no guarantees ( sold as is ) 

Appreciate the offer. I’m looking for new in box though. Thanks anyway!