Overwatch 2021

Cancelation impacts  

1. 1. How will the cancelation of the new sets impact the original Overwatch sets

• Old ones skyrocket (to the moon?)
    • Old ones nosedive
    • Nobody cares / stay the same

1 hour ago, coelian said:

Besides dva and reinhardt the rest of the line were turds, good thing I only have 2 or 3 of junkrat and wrecking ball. Hopefully this will revive the sales.

I don't play the game at all. I liked Dva and Reinhardt (which I've built) and Bastion (in my "to build" pile).  I *love* that Wrecking Ball.  I have no context for it, but a hamster in a wrecking ball?  Done deal.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I don't play the game at all. I liked Dva and Reinhardt (which I've built) and Bastion (in my "to build" pile).  I *love* that Wrecking Ball.  I have no context for it, but a hamster in a wrecking ball?  Done deal.

I too am quite fond of the hamster in a wrecking ball.  Such a cool set and it's pretty sturdy when you press in the legs and roll it around on the ground/carpet.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

I too am quite fond of the hamster in a wrecking ball.  Such a cool set and it's pretty sturdy when you press in the legs and roll it around on the ground/carpet.

dangit...now I gotta get one

I am a sucker for truly unique LEGO sets

here's some alltime:

1. Seacow
  2. Voltron
  3. Sharktakon (Ninjago)
  4. TLM2 Rexcelsior (Blue fist)
  5. TLM2 Apocolapseburg

these are just off the top of my head

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

I don't play the game but built dva/reinhardt and bastion. Wrecking ball is on my to build list.... I just got reminded that I want to get hold of the Reinhardt helmets for a castle moc, I just checked the prices on bricklink its more than 5 bucks a piece!

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

dangit...now I gotta get one

I am a sucker for truly unique LEGO sets

here's some alltime:

1. Seacow
  2. Voltron
  3. Sharktakon (Ninjago)
  4. TLM2 Rexcelsior (Blue fist)
  5. TLM2 Apocolapseburg

these are just off the top of my head

I'd love to get a copy of seacow someday too, somehow ships always do well.  

20 minutes ago, coelian said:

I don't play the game but built dva/reinhardt and bastion. Wrecking ball is on my to build list.... I just got reminded that I want to get hold of the Reinhardt helmets for a castle moc, I just checked the prices on bricklink its more than 5 bucks a piece!

I'd love to get a copy of seacow someday too, somehow ships always do well.  

Seacow is like the Christmas train...every time I finally convince myself it's worth paying full price for...the dang price jumps by another $50

8 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Seacow is like the Christmas train...every time I finally convince myself it's worth paying full price for...the dang price jumps by another $50

sounds like the lonely mountain for me, every time I want to buy it the price is up. cheapest used Smaug is 125 now. i'll patiently wait for someone to misprice it.

I grew weary of PVP gaming a while back so games like Overwatch, League of Legends, etcetera, I enjoy the lore and characters. An actual friendly match between pals I can dig but still I am a cooperative than competitive gamer anymore now.

Anywoo, this is a great looking mech with probably the two best girls according to the internet.
....Who am I kidding. All girls are best girl.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

For those of you not keeping track this theme got “canceled” as lego is looking into reports of workplace issues at Activision. Don’t really care but needed to setup the joke:26DFE1AE-7FC8-4F46-A068-BF9924797AD2.thumb.png.e2635919cdb86420725fa86a1e83054e.png

Wow. Damn. Someone needs to call am ambulance for the burn ward!

It really does suck since I was looking forward to the OW 2 sets. Then again, it's really sad to witness Blizzard's fall and collapse from grace, especially those of us who remember those great halcyon days in the 1990s.