Email Subscriptions Shortened

Hi,

Starting sometime today, all of my email subscriptions have only had some of the post's content in the email and then followed by "...".  Like, only a certain number of characters are showing and then I have to click on the "View Post" link to see the whole post. Again, this just started at some point today. Did something change with the site? Is there a way for me to change this back so I see the full post instead of just the first half sentence or so?

Thanks!

Ok, now today it's even worse and the subscriptions are essentially useless. Can someone please comment on what is going on? What was the problem with the subscriptions working how they have been previously? 

Anything that comes through today just has generic text that there is a new post and to click the link to view it. However, there is no link to take you to the most recent post.

Just now, skinsfan0521 said:

Ok, now today it's even worse and the subscriptions are essentially useless. Can someone please comment on what is going on? What was the problem with the subscriptions working how they have been previously? 

Anything that comes through today just has generic text that there is a new post and to click the link to view it. However, there is no link to take you to the most recent post.

I think Jeff is trying some backend fixes