75320 - Snowtrooper Battle Pack

cardensb

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75320 - Snowtrooper Battle Pack
  • 3 months later...

Okay! Great set.  4x Imperial Troopers with a few different heads to hide under helmets or re-use elsewhere.  plenty of weapons that don't fire studs.  Of course the speeder bike we all have wanted since Lucas digitally added them to ESB years ago. But as I look at my small Hoth display in a cabinet, I see I have a speeder bike with a Snowtrooper on it now.  Did it come with the UCS/MCS Hoth set?  An AT-A?  I don't recall.  I can't decide which version I prefer.

The large cannon is a new build format for a weapon we probably have 10 versions of now but Lego has a new stud shooter and it had to be included somehow. Not complaining.

Another quick build set with extra parts for anything easily lost.  Going to go great with my Hoth themed table once I set it up some day.  (Tatoonie themed sets  takes up a large folding table in our basement now).

Like I asked on the Rebel trooper set, do you worry about mixing up your troopers? Maybe when I decide to sell it, I just do a large lot of Hoth sets.