Lightyear 2022

TheOrcKing

8 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Those armor pieces and various (torso & leg) prints could be desirable for custom space and cyberpunk builds. The Zurg battlesuit looks good and seeing those "gold bar" parts in more varied colors is always nice.

I was going to make a remark about the decapitated heads but brickvoyeur beat me to it. Haha.

First thing I saw was the Minifig torso and leg printing, wish we could get that in sets like the MBS Cantina that costs $350 and UCS sets. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 3

Builds are pretty good, the spaceship is the highlight.  Just a great Battlestar viper design.  I am most excited about that new trans-yellow windscreen!  Brain is already working overtime on classic space builds for it.

Very similar to the 2507 windscreen, which always made me sad because we never got that piece in Trans-Yellow.

2507.png.42879b40ea0f5aa8d2ac9d0a84262326.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vincevaughn said:

Very similar to the 2507 windscreen, which always made me sad because we never got that piece in Trans-Yellow.

That was my favorite piece as a kid. Something about the sharp angles gave a nice touch of 'futurism' to any silly build I slapped them on to. The rounded canopy styles we have now are nice but the straight edged windscreen like that from the times of early PlayStation polygons is my jam. I played quite a bit of Descent on a friend's computer so there's that too.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...