Competition?

We are still a small little spec in the world of LEGO, sure new people find us everyday, and even if we grow 10x what we are now, it is still small in the overall fanbase of LEGO. There will always be plenty of people that will never know who we are. Even Brickset is constantly getting new people and that site has been around for 15 years.

Sadly there are also plenty of suckers out there that will buy a set or anything else for that matter at any given price. There will always be a core group of super serious investors, the average, the newbie and the ones that just don't know what the heck they are doing :) It all averages out.

You are 100% right Jeff, it does not change the fact that with more people buying the same, so called winner proclaimed, sets, it will take our and everyones sets ''much'' longer to appreciate as ''expected (each different expectations), which is fine for me for now.

Would be nice to see number of members joined not only in last 7 days :) just a thought.

But as long as investors in LEGO are small minority we have nothing to worry about. The growth does seem pacing up though. I learned alot myself, and am changing my strategy accordingly, since I realized my country sucks big time in selling LEGO our shops warehouses have tons of sets that are already EOL for LEGO and everywhere else, but since noone buys them in Slovenia I can ask for 20%+ discount and get them mostly. So I can already check their performance for a year after being GONE on the market and then buy them. Pretty handy stuff