What Treasures, Gems, or Garbage did your Lego Bulk Lot Hold?

blueriderbrick

Please move this thread if this isn't the right place for it. What Treasures, Gems, or Garbage did your Lego Bulk Lot Hold? I wanted to start this thread for awhile, what I would like to see is the hidden gems you found in the box wether it be lego (cool or rare pieces) or something else neat other then lego ( toys, coins, etc) or something crazy like (glass, metal garbage, etc). Photos would always be good so the forum could help you identify an item. I have a few things to post like a small c3po made of metal I think and some small plastic camels and elephants.

Greatest find so far was the purchase of 4 banker boxes, totalling about 35 lbs from a kid here in my town for $180. So far I have completed (with very few missing parts) the following: 335 (1967 Transport truck Cab, only some of trailer were there) 600, 603 and 620 (1971 Ambulance, vintage car and fire truck)) 3178 Seaplane 3180 (Tanker) 4002 (Riptide Racer) 3832 (Spongbob Emergenacy Room) 4586 Stunt Track 4743 Ice Blade 4788 (Mutant Ray) 4996 Beach House 6206 Tie Interceptor 6207 A Wing 6208 B Wing 6209 Slave I 6210 Jabbas Sail Barge 6211 STAR DESTROYER! 6243 Brickbeards Bounty (missing sails) 6456 Mission Control 6738 Skateboard Challenge (missing grind rail) 7040 Dwarf Mine Defender 7036 Dwarves Mine (missing some wall pieces) 7658 Y wing fighter 7626 Indiana Jones Jungle Cutter 7682 Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase 7737 Coast Guard 4WD & Jet Scooter 7739 Coast Guard Tower (boat hull missing) 7991 Recycle Truck 8018 AAT 8195 Nitro Muscle 8192 Lime Racer 8195 Turbo Tow 8396 Soldiers Arsenal 8397 Pirate Survival 8398 BBQ STand 7474 Urban Avenger 7475 Fire Hammer 7675 AT ET 7737 Coast Guard Truck 7972 Container Heist Thats 41 sets so far and also a little over 50+ minifigs! Best $180 spent yet! Still got a bunch of bricks still left from partial sets.

Here is just a small sample of things from the last 10lb lot I received. A small piece of glass A bunch of easter grass A rubbery slimy plastic thing Some popsicle sticks Some paper clips A button A penny Lots of broken tiny wood parts Candy wrappers A fuzzy thing And he was even nice enough to include some carpet pieces, lots of dirt, half stickers from non Lego sets and a crapload of mega blocks.

Here is just a small sample of things from the last 10lb lot I received.

A small piece of glass

A bunch of easter grass

A rubbery slimy plastic thing

Some popsicle sticks

Some paper clips

A button

A penny

Lots of broken tiny wood parts

Candy wrappers

A fuzzy thing

And he was even nice enough to include some carpet pieces, lots of dirt, half stickers from non Lego sets and a crapload of mega blocks.

I might be wrong, but that orange plastic piece was apart of a set of 10 you could buy in orange or blue. They could be loaded into and launched by some bionicle figures. The reason I recognized it was because I have blue ones that look exactly like that one.

I might be wrong, but that orange plastic piece was apart of a set of 10 you could buy in orange or blue. They could be loaded into and launched by some bionicle figures. The reason I recognized it was because I have blue ones that look exactly like that one.

That could be. There was a lot of bionicle stuff in there.

Here is just a small sample of things from the last 10lb lot I received.

A small piece of glass

A bunch of easter grass

A rubbery slimy plastic thing

Some popsicle sticks

Some paper clips

A button

A penny

Lots of broken tiny wood parts

Candy wrappers

A fuzzy thing

And he was even nice enough to include some carpet pieces, lots of dirt, half stickers from non Lego sets and a crapload of mega blocks.

what?! no broken crayons? lol...not to make light of your experience, but easter grass and pennies always seem to find their way into those bulk lots. better luck to you in the future, friend.

what?! no broken crayons? lol...not to make light of your experience, but easter grass and pennies always seem to find their way into those bulk lots. better luck to you in the future, friend.

Surprisingly there were no crayons. Maybe next time. There was plenty of hair though. These are all things to be expected in a bulk lot with the exception of the piece of glass. I'm sure there are more treasures to be found if I keep looking through it.

Bulk lots are usually a lot of fun. My wife and I can't wait to dump them out and look at all the pieces and find those hidden gems. I will probably continue to buy them even with the recent bad batch.

Surprisingly there were no crayons. Maybe next time. There was plenty of hair though. These are all things to be expected in a bulk lot with the eception of the piece of glass. I'm sure there are more treasures to be found if I keep looking through it.

LOL, "treasures".

Barraki squid launcher! :D

Greatest find so far was the purchase of 4 banker boxes, totalling about 35 lbs from a kid here in my town for $180. So far I have completed (with very few missing parts) the following:

335 (1967 Transport truck Cab, only some of trailer were there)

600, 603 and 620 (1971 Ambulance, vintage car and fire truck))

3178 Seaplane

3180 (Tanker)

4002 (Riptide Racer)

3832 (Spongbob Emergenacy Room)

4586 Stunt Track

4743 Ice Blade

4788 (Mutant Ray)

4996 Beach House

6206 Tie Interceptor

6207 A Wing

6208 B Wing

6209 Slave I

6210 Jabbas Sail Barge

6211 STAR DESTROYER!

6243 Brickbeards Bounty (missing sails)

6456 Mission Control

6738 Skateboard Challenge (missing grind rail)

7040 Dwarf Mine Defender

7036 Dwarves Mine (missing some wall pieces)

7658 Y wing fighter

7626 Indiana Jones Jungle Cutter

7682 Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase

7737 Coast Guard 4WD & Jet Scooter

7739 Coast Guard Tower (boat hull missing)

7991 Recycle Truck

8018 AAT

8195 Nitro Muscle

8192 Lime Racer

8195 Turbo Tow

8396 Soldiers Arsenal

8397 Pirate Survival

8398 BBQ STand

7474 Urban Avenger

7475 Fire Hammer

7675 AT ET

7737 Coast Guard Truck

7972 Container Heist

Thats 41 sets so far and also a little over 50+ minifigs!

Best $180 spent yet!

Still got a bunch of bricks still left from partial sets.

Did you get Jabba!?!?!

what?! no broken crayons? lol...not to make light of your experience, but easter grass and pennies always seem to find their way into those bulk lots. better luck to you in the future, friend.Surprisingly there were no crayons. Maybe next time. There was plenty of hair though. These are all things to be expected in a bulk lot with the exception of the piece of glass. I'm sure there are more treasures to be found if I keep looking through it.

Bulk lots are usually a lot of fun. My wife and I can't wait to dump them out and look at all the pieces and find those hidden gems. I will probably continue to buy them even with the recent bad batch.

Technically dog, can't he claim that he refunded you $0.01 now? :p

hehe, going through large lots can be great or really frustrating or brilliant. Brilliant. Lot of 1980s space Lego. The seller did not mention they had multiple copies of large sets, like 6980, 6951, 6930, 6971. I also found a rare 928 & 6970. There was an extra

Barraki squid launcher! :D

Ahah. I forgot what the exact name of them were so thanks for the info Blackjack.

what?! no broken crayons? lol...not to make light of your experience, but easter grass and pennies always seem to find their way into those bulk lots. better luck to you in the future, friend.Surprisingly there were no crayons. Maybe next time. There was plenty of hair though. These are all things to be expected in a bulk lot with the exception of the piece of glass. I'm sure there are more treasures to be found if I keep looking through it.

Technically dog, can't he claim that he refunded you $0.01 now? :PYeah, it is sad when the most valuable piece in the box is the penny :)