Congratulations to ALCARIN!!!

Wow! At the rate that you are going, Alcarin, you might be one of the next people to get 5,000 BrickPoints!!! Congrats on beating Ed!

Doubt that... I can reach 2000 relatively fast yea, but then it will slow down alot, considering those whose articles get published get 500 and i will not do this, I will be ''stuck'' with reviews (which my very well dry out after 100+ some then it is only posting left and comments :P

Not really after the 5k reward actually, I am just contributing as much as I can for the good of this site. I seen how Ed and Jeff ''worked'' to give us that so I decided to help them in my own way as much as possible.

Still more to come, problem is after like 90-100 reviews I might be out of sets I personally got/owned at some point of my life!

I'm pacing myself. Congrats. Oh, by the way, I have about 1000 different sets to review. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well ok Ed, you are millionare. I am actually not sure. Am i allowed to write reviews for any set, or just about sets I owned/built at any point in my life.

If the 1st then I got about as much reviews to do as you :P

Still more to come, problem is after like 90-100 reviews I might be out of sets I personally got/owned at some point of my life!

I'm pacing myself. Congrats. Oh, by the way, I have about 1000 different sets to review. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well you better get your butt busy Ed!! Oh and whenever you do that laugh it makes my hair stand on end!!!

Well ok Ed, you are millionare. I am actually not sure. Am i allowed to write reviews for any set, or just about sets I owned/built at any point in my life.

If the 1st then I got about as much reviews to do as you :P

Millionaire...LOL. Not quite. Try Billionaire. :-)

On the reviews...You can review any set. There is no way that I can check to see if you have a set or not. It doesn't really matter from the investment standpoint anyway. An intelligent LEGO fan, which everybody around here is, can easily put a value on a set they don't own or have built...So review away. You have like 9000 more to go. LOL

Yeessss!!! Now I can review my brother's (whiteboy02) sets and tell him that he can't do anything about it!! :P And I thought you were a trillionaire Ed? LOL!!

Whoah! You and whiteboy02 are bros? That's really cool! You could be the next Ed and Jeff! I wish more people I knew were into Legos.

Whoah! You and whiteboy02 are bros? That's really cool! You could be the next Ed and Jeff! I wish more people I knew were into Legos.

Actually, Blackjack is one of my best friends too!!

And IrishGuy66 was in our band of brothers before he got off the site.

You got dat right!!!

Here's to you Alcarin and those reviews you just keep whipping out like there's no tomorrow!

Oh, by the way, I have about 1000 different sets to review. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well I seriously doubted that anyone will have a larger collection to review than you. Good grief, they could print a dictionary's worth of your reviews! I have around 506 unique sets in my collection (excluding the 160 Collectible Minifigures) so I'm halfway up to your level, Ed. I guess that would make me 'half' as evil as you are! Hmhmhmhahahaha BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And IrishGuy66 was in our band of brothers before he got off the site.

Come to think of it, what happened to IrishGuy66? He was here at least every other day, and now nothing.

I miss our sarcastic leprechaun! xD

Come to think of it, what happened to IrishGuy66? He was here at least every other day, and now nothing.

He got kicked off by his mom for reasons I won't mention. :_(Oh. Ouch!I know right. I was kicked off for a week because it was finals week by my parents.... : (

He got kicked off by his mom for reasons I won't mention. :_(Oh. Ouch!I know right. I was kicked off for a week because it was finals week by my parents.... : (Hurts don't it? Oh and can't forget Goblin scribe, he is Irishguy66's brother!

• 1 month later...