More Review Integration

Apologies - I'm new here - so at least I have an excuse if I ask anything dumb. - Since reviews are starting to become a more integrated piece of this site - is there a place to track your reviews like there is your brickfolio? I would be nice to have a user dashboard or that would include this info like it already does for brickpoints and all of the other inputted data. Not to pimp other sites, but www.dgcoursereview.com, another site I use really does a good job tracking and developing reviews for their site. Makes the whole place very user friendly and user driven. Might be a good example to follow if this is indeed going to become a bigger focus on an already fantastic site. Also - kudos! I'm quickly becoming addicted to this site. Thanks!

Apologies - I'm new here - so at least I have an excuse if I ask anything dumb.

- Since reviews are starting to become a more integrated piece of this site - is there a place to track your reviews like there is your brickfolio? I would be nice to have a user dashboard or that would include this info like it already does for brickpoints and all of the other inputted data.

Not to pimp other sites, but www.dgcoursereview.com, another site I use really does a good job tracking and developing reviews for their site. Makes the whole place very user friendly and user driven. Might be a good example to follow if this is indeed going to become a bigger focus on an already fantastic site.

Also - kudos! I'm quickly becoming addicted to this site. Thanks!

Reviews are a relatively new feature on the site and when we get enough, I'm sure there will be options we can add to make it easier to navigate through. We have some ideas on generating more reviews and we will be announcing that soon.

Sounds good. That's why I gave the dgcoursereview suggestion. It's really for you and the other moderators to gaze at. It's a pretty slick system that in a few short years helped that site explode to 30,000+ members, and that was due largely to the ease and motivating factors of their review system. Just some food for thought. Thanks!