Jump to content
  • 0

Help! What is this brick?



Hello.  I recently bought a lot of Legos from at least the 1960s, perhaps earlier, but there are some pieces that have elongated studs and have no circular studs; the studs are just 2 horizontal lines.  Also, they have an S-like marking on the top that is shaped like a duck on wheels.  Can't find the marking anywhere on the internet.  Can some help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...