What is the Next Brickpoint Incentive?

I feel like I'm desecrating the Mack's holy ground writing a thread on Site Questions, but OH WELL! #rebel What is the next Brickpoint incentive for people like stephen? Are you going to remove my thread for posting here? Clear my brickpoints? Deactivate my account? Hunt me down and kill me? ;)

I think they will wait for the rest of the polybags to be claimed. I think for a long time, you couldn't redeem your Brickpoints for anything. Patience, Young Padawan. This comes from the personal collection of the Macks! We don't pay them a cent....we probably should though...

The STAR WARS mini sets were always a part of the Brickpoints offer. Any member who hits the 5000 can get another set at 10,000...or in increments of 5000. So Stephen can collect all three sets if active enough. It is really not unique members. As soon as we are done launching this new site feature we are finishing up, we are going to run a contest with a couple of serious sets as prizes.

Those are always interesting. I'm not sure what the overall theme could be for this site if Ed & Jeff held one.We already have a contest in mind and Jeff just has to come up with a mechanism to track it. But this contest will have to wait until we unveil this new site feature in a week or two. I'm hoping that members will be at least moderately entertained by the new project.

Back to the contest, prizes will be something a little more significant than a STAR WARS mini set, so I expect to see some major competition to win them.