WTB: Modulars Town Hall , Emporium, firebrigade etc

I am trying to complete my modular buildings collection. I still need the firebrigade, townhall, green grocer, corner cafe, market street, and grand emporium. Please lmk if you have any of these youd be willing to sell. I dont mind used as long as they are 100% and are in good condition.

13 hours ago, LegoNoob! said:

I am trying to complete my modular buildings collection. I still need the firebrigade, townhall, green grocer, corner cafe, market street, and grand emporium. Please lmk if you have any of these youd be willing to sell. I dont mind used as long as they are 100% and are in good condition.

Is that all?

16 hours ago, LegoNoob! said:

maybe add in something that will entice someone here to sell.  These are big ticket items and the seller fees are likewise hefty not to mention shipping.  Adding your location might allow for a local deal to avoid the risks/cost w/ shipping.  

I think the key is to mention you're willing to pay market prices...becuz the default assumption here is that everyone posting here wants a BPers discount...which is normally alright for sets in folks inventory; but you're ask list are highly prized items that will sell easily at the right price so folks are holding them for a reason.  Give them a better reason to sell.

• Like 2

I was in your position about a year ago. After doing my research, I decided to BrickLink CC, MS, & GG. I’m very happy with the outcomes (See attached photos). I did make some judicious substitutions an astute observer will notice but I’d say they’re 95% accurate to the original designs. I then took them a step further and made custom interiors for each.

c1643571a886d4090c151c5f6cdacefc.jpg

40df41d5e89eb0c15cf0a939d823586b.jpg

37ceb6e8fa6ce076cc25659af224a021.jpg

4b3f8d8bbc8f5fdc3e800d4532e792ab.jpg
bd367e75134f68d5d1ad5992dff13e3c.jpg

For Grand Emporium, Town Hall and Fire Brigade, I got mostly complete copies from eBay - From my experience, it pays to be patient and buy something that looks like it’s in good (complete) condition but be prepared to complete a few odds and ends from BrickLink once you tear down and inventory the sets. If you’re interested in going this route, I can chime in with more observations from my experience. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2