Shop at Home calendar and offers - June 2021

zaphoid

On 5/29/2021 at 6:31 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Do we have any idea tho if it’s *only* available via the promotion or if we can purchase separately? Still haven’t seen anything 100% either way.

The Brick Fan is reporting they will go on sale in store for $30 after the promotion is over July 1st if there is any remaining stock. 

1 minute ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Looks like I'll be stopping by the store then. Any suggestions on a Ninjago set?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I would think any set that has an anniversary figure...they all do not have...completionist will make every figure potentially valuable, but The Golden Wu (in Gardens) is obviously the big one

Looks like I'll be stopping by the store then. Any suggestions on a Ninjago set?

Same. I don’t want to miss out and hope they still have it in stock. I both want and don’t want the Gardens. Lack of stock helps this decision I guess.

I’ll be able to stop by a store on Wednesday so it may be a game time decision. Or we’ll see what it’s going for on eBay Tuesday evening.

On 5/29/2021 at 5:31 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Do we have any idea tho if it’s *only* available via the promotion or if we can purchase separately? Still haven’t seen anything 100% either way.

I see it already got answered, the brick fan posted that it will be available later at SAH I believe 

I see it already got answered, the brick fan posted that it will be available later at SAH I believe 

Yes. Since my post TBF confirmed via LEGO Ambassador Network that if there is leftover stock they will sell it at The LEGO Store, LEGO Shop at Home, and LEGOLAND starting July 1.

I’m not willing to risk it, even if it will be available. I’m still likely to either eBay it or buy it on Wednesday.
  • Like 1

There was a line, we all got let in, about 30 people. I was the only one there for the BHz. It's a nice size set, I would say you guys are safe to wait...if you like loving on the edge. Most people there got the DB, HP sets and EIA.

Took me a minute to figure out what DB and EIA were haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I can't find the Ninjago Brickheadz promo on LEGO Shop at Home. Guessing it's in store only. Bummer.

Edit: Looked at the calendar again and just noticed the in-store only note at the top of the promo. Well I feel sheepish. 

Edited by oneknightr

Central Perk Mug (item 5006068) offer is valid on LEGO.com only. Offer valid from 06/01/21 through 11:59pm EST, 06/13/21 or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must include the Central Perk set (item 21319); any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Offer excludes Bricks & Pieces and backorder items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. One free item per household. Item is valued at approximately a $17.99 (US) / $19.99 (CA) retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Item is available exclusively through this offer; additional items cannot be purchased. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify these promotions at any time without advance notice.

194005138_10165208522490374_6871937930645155473_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Central Perk Mug (item 5006068) offer is valid on LEGO.com only. Offer valid from 06/01/21 through 11:59pm EST, 06/13/21 or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must include the Central Perk set (item 21319); any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Offer excludes Bricks & Pieces and backorder items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. One free item per household. Item is valued at approximately a $17.99 (US) / $19.99 (CA) retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Item is available exclusively through this offer; additional items cannot be purchased. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify these promotions at any time without advance notice.

It appears they may have reset previous limits for this promotion, so most will probably qualify.  I used some VIP points, thanks!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, eliminator said:

mmmmm, I'll stick with my Yeti

I considered that I wanted the cup. Then I realized it’s a $5 mug with two GIFs pasted on it. I can pass.

There’s about 5 listings of the BHz on eBay. I lol’d at the guy who is asking for $80. I think the cheapest is $50 + shipping.

I’m feeling a bit better about it today.