Stranger Things 2022

22 hours ago, freakchem said:

I can't image another scene as classic as the upside down.

The only "scenes" I can think of are:

1) the room with the Russian "laser" trying to open the upside down

or 2) the mall since much of the movie took place in the mall, especially the final battle.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, exracer327 said:

The only "scenes" I can think of are:

1) the room with the Russian "laser" trying to open the upside down

or 2) the mall since much of the movie took place in the mall, especially the final battle.

There was a bus in a junk yard and a small fort and also the entrance hole in the field that could all be made into sets. Also yes the mall. But I haven't watched it since the finale and maybe my memory is off or there could be another spot I'm not thinking of.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Belac said:

There was a bus in a junk yard and a small fort and also the entrance hole in the field that could all be made into sets. Also yes the mall. But I haven't watched it since the finale and maybe my memory is off or there could be another spot I'm not thinking of.

I agree with the bus.  That would have all the kids including Steve and several demodogs.  If they included some tire / junk debris it could make for quite the playset.  Of course, it is a fairly scary scene, so I'm not sure LEGO would go for it.

Dustin's radio set could be a cool polybag or GWP, much like Byers Castle.

Edited by exracer327

5 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I agree with the bus.  That would have all the kids including Steve and several demodogs.  If they included some tire / junk debris it could make for quite the playset.  Of course, it is a fairly scary scene, so I'm not sure LEGO would go for it.

Dustin's radio set could be a cool polybag or GWP, much like Byers Castle.

I'm thinking basement where boys played D&D...w/ a bed for 11 and also floating MILF

the Mall would be a really fun one...especially for 80s trivia stuff...but would likely need to be a pretty big set to be good.

Another big set would be the school but that's a logistical challenge in terms of scale.

...or LEGO sticks to the whole upside-down angle and all the ST sets need to be able to flip

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I'm thinking basement where boys played D&D...w/ a bed for 11 and also floating MILF

the Mall would be a really fun one...especially for 80s trivia stuff...but would likely need to be a pretty big set to be good.

Another big set would be the school but that's a logistical challenge in terms of scale.

...or LEGO sticks to the whole upside-down angle and all the ST sets need to be able to flip

I always thought a mall set would be great, but it would have to come with the big season 3 monster....and I just don't see Lego making that big, ugly thing...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

I always thought a mall set would be great, but it would have to come with the big season 3 monster....and I just don't see Lego making that big, ugly thing...

I would agree, except...

image.jpeg.1c5bd41e867345f51029f6420e17e963.jpeg     image.jpeg.5b90f6f989eed97fc1b920ac5cb35448.jpeg

Edited by Chormeister

6 hours ago, Belac said:

I love the bus idea. It is quite iconic and not that difficult to reproduce using Lego pieces. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...