75314 - The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle

exciter1

6 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

I'm sure I'll end up owning this because I have a preteen boy that is all LEGO and Star Wars, but the shuttle seems way off.  I wish they did better on the shuttle and got rid of the speeders.

Same, I would have even preferred they add $30 to it to build a proper hull to transport the other characters.

21 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Same, I would have even preferred they add $30 to it to build a proper hull to transport the other characters.

Ditto. I haven’t seen the show yet, so can’t comment on the accuracy of the ship, but it just seems like it’s not quite finished. It’s a pretty cool design and I like the sand blue for something different. I agree that the speeders seem to be a bit of a waste of parts for this set. Lego could have made a larger shuttle for a little more money with 3 of the main characters and then sold a $30 set with the speeders and the other two characters. All of that would make a much more complete scene for display or for play.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chormeister said:

Ditto. I haven’t seen the show yet, so can’t comment on the accuracy of the ship, but it just seems like it’s not quite finished. It’s a pretty cool design and I like the sand blue for something different. I agree that the speeders seem to be a bit of a waste of parts for this set. Lego could have made a larger shuttle for a little more money with 3 of the main characters and then sold a $30 set with the speeders and the other two characters. All of that would make a much more complete scene for display or for play.

It's the same ship they used in the 4eps as part of "Clone Wars" season 7, so you may have seen it before.

3 minutes ago, Ecto said:

Agree with the sentiments here.  Feels unfinished.  All my star wars peeps on tiktok are gushing about it tho.  

I think we've had our hands on too many of these releases over the years.  Not everyone is willing to pay more for the additional detail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CsabaLazlo said:

The TV show has been surprisingly good. Should help sales of this set.

not a fan of the filler episodes...but yes it's been good.  They have learned what works form Rebels...sprinkling in tie-ins to well-known characters and plot arcs and the occasional origin story (like the proto-type B-wing)...what they did w/ Hera was awesome...want more...and ofcourse the ultimate question is yet to be answered...where the girl fits into the greater Star Wars universe...basically she's a female Boba right?

It was an easy build.  I do not recall a green speeder in the show but because it lacked CTs, I assumed it was during the time Crosshair is with the Empire. The shuttle is cramped, it does not really have seating for all 4 or five BB-99 and if you want the gonk droid inside, you really only have space for two figures.  It's a shame we did not get Omega but it might have been based on the CW final season before we knew she existed.

• 2 weeks later...

I found in my stash of clear plastic stands, likely sold by "bricksticker" on ebay (no relation), that a stand about 100 cm high with the 4x4 stud mount worked for the shuttle to have wings down in flight mode. The wings touch the shelf on it so a slightly taller stand may work better. I bought this stand further back then ebay's purchase history records show so I can't provide an item number but I think it was for an A-wing or Snowspeeder since I own several but don't have them all displayed since our move