Replacement LEGO 9V track with metal rails

exracer327

I tried looking for a thread to place this in but couldn't find an appropriate one.  So if the mods know of a better thread for this, please relocate it.  I don't know anything about Fx Bricks, I just thought this might be useful for those with 9V LEGO train systems.

I came across a video for Fx Bricks re-producing LEGO's 9V metal train track (100% LEGO compatible) that just began March 1, 2021.  They mention LEGO in their advertising and website quite extensively.  Technically this falls into a knock-off brand but they are producing something that LEGO discontinued many years ago and they look to be adding to the options for 9V track that LEGO never produced (including seven different radii of curves).  I thought those of you who have 9V track systems might be interested since the track is getting harder to find.

https://www.fxbricks.com/fxtrack/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voltron said:

I've never been into lego trains, but can see the appeal for this product compared to keep on using batteries. Playing devil's advocate seeing as @Frank Brickowskigot alot of slack lol, how did the company get around the "legal" side regarding patents / IP etc for the 9V tracks?

Patents last for 25 years only (in Europe).