Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't really ever posted to vote for a LEGO Ideas project, but I would like to see this one happen.  Jaws is my favorite movie and I watch it fanatically.  I have seen a few up for submission over time, but this one seems like it may have a chance to get put up for consideration.  Personally I would love to see a bigger version with even more detail, but this is fun.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/390cf845-d64c-44fd-844b-b30fd42d5f12

image.png

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

I haven't really ever posted to vote for a LEGO Ideas project, but I would like to see this one happen.  Jaws is my favorite movie and I watch it fanatically.  I have seen a few up for submission over time, but this one seems like it may have a chance to get put up for consideration.  Personally I would love to see a bigger version with even more detail, but this is fun.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/390cf845-d64c-44fd-844b-b30fd42d5f12

image.png

I think they're going to need a bigger shark (just to keep it to scale).  lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

Nah, LEGO will just make the boat much smaller :P

*sigh* Of course you're right.  I want to laugh but I really am sad.  I would love a brick-built great white to go with that set.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

*sigh* Of course you're right.  I want to laugh but I really am sad.  I would love a brick-built great white to go with that set.

They can easily swap the colors of 31088...  The boat is still going to be smaller though :P

31088_alt1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, exracer327 said:

I think they're going to need a bigger shark (just to keep it to scale).  lol

would be nice if the boat came apart down the middle like from the movie...replay "the scene" and access to the inside of the boat for play...also nice to have "bite-out" sections built in to come apart from the main boat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...