Speed Champions 2021

exracer327

3 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This guy / girl / they has been shipping with only kraft paper and charging 50% cancelation fee on preorders for 2 years....  

(you know you have been doing it wrong for the past 7 years when.... )

:drag:

I really have to rethink my selling strategies

12 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I don't really want someone handling my set for 30 days.

Walmart will only handle your package for 1 day. Hopefully soft fondling is involved. My package needs to be pampered.

12 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I don't care that its not labeled a SC set, but the 1966 Batmobile is 8-wide and so is the new Batmobile 76181. I will be displaying those amongst my other SC sets.

76173 is a 6 stud wide and comes with all the pieces necessary to convert it from a comic set to a SC set. I will have to checkout the two batmobiles.

76173 is a very similar build to the 70's charger from 75893.  I still have yet to buy a 8-wide SC set. 

Speaking of 8-wide, I noticed in the 3rd round of AFOL crowdfunding there is a beastie looking 8-wide with the 50's diner.  Lots of NPU going on.

image.png.9e36557a9d4d2866afebb41c9bd30d17.png

Edited by BricksBrotha
included pic
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I don't care that its not labeled a SC set, but the 1966 Batmobile is 8-wide and so is the new Batmobile 76181. I will be displaying those amongst my other SC sets.

Jang just uploaded a review and towards the end he lines up a 6 and 8 wide SC charger/Challenger and the 76181. If it goes 40% off BF I will grab one thanks. 

I have the Arctic Roller and the Joker Low-Rider that are 6/8 stud wide respectively, but they are much longer than the SC well except for the new Dodge Dragster  

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Jang just uploaded a review and towards the end he lines up a 6 and 8 wide SC charger/Challenger and the 76181. If it goes 40% off BF I will grab one thanks. 

I have the Arctic Roller and the Joker Low-Rider that are 6/8 stud wide respectively, but they are much longer than the SC well except for the new Dodge Dragster  

Great comparison, and i will allude it to Bruce Wayne being Bruce Wayne and making his Batmobile badass and modified to al heck. In my universe, its the same and glad they don.t look too bad next to one another.

That said, the 1966 Batmobile is looooooong, and I wish they Included Robin, but it is a really nice set with functional storage.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...