1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Report from local lego store. Since they know the order is out online employees were mixing them up in the box prior to placing them out for sale.  So bring your scale ;)

Why would they do that, mist of the lego shops I've been to the employees were quite nice. Some even volunteer to smoosh for you. 

When I was more of a noob at smooshing I almost want to bring a scale, the problem is sometimes there are price tags and that messes things up. I used to have a pocket scale that can supposely weight precious gems. 

Edited by coelian
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wth. you know, i had 3d/augmented reality when i was a kid back in the 80's. it was called lego

In my honest opinion at this point, LEGO could do away with the whole "mystery figure" shenanigans. Bad enough one cannot play a video game anymore without some sort of loot crate or 'gacha' gimmick j

Kids, you can get the effects of dropping acid without having to drop acid.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, coelian said:

Why would they do that, mist of the lego shops I've been to the employees were quite nice. Some even volunteer to smoosh for you. 

When I was more of a noob at smooshing I almost want to bring a scale, the problem is sometimes there are price tags and that messes things up. I used to have a pocket scale that can supposely weight precious gems. 

The Vidiyo figures are in bags, inside sealed boxes so it is completely at random unless you find a new box.  Some people thought that the variations of codes on the box could decipher the figures, but you cannot.

4 minutes ago, supergman said:

The Vidiyo figures are in bags, inside sealed boxes so it is completely at random unless you find a new box.  Some people thought that the variations of codes on the box could decipher the figures, but you cannot.

What I meant was lego employees (been to quite a few shops in us and europe) are usually quite nice and help customers out. I don't understand why they would deliberately want to mess up the order unless they are just refilling empty boxes. 

I do have a complete set from buying an entire column. 

17 minutes ago, coelian said:

I heard stores no longer allow people to smoosh CMF bags.  The store associates grab them randomly from behind the counter after you tell them how many you want.  It is most likely the same deal with these

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I heard stores no longer allow people to smoosh CMF bags.  The store associates grab them randomly from behind the counter after you tell them how many you want.  It is most likely the same deal with these

Oof that sucks, well there is still target and Walmart. 

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 2021 Vidiyo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...