I'm from Massachusetts, so, sorry!

I realize I've been on this website for a short while, commenting on everything that updates and trying to be as involved in discussions as possible. However, I have never let anyone really know who this TedZeppelin guy is that's clogging up all the forums with overly enthusiastic comments. Let's start out with the more obvious stuff: my name is Teddy, and I like Led Zeppelin. Surprised? Anyway, as the title of this post denotes, I am from Massachusetts, and I live right on the border of Connecticut. As a result, I have been lucky enough to visit the LEGO offices in Enfield, and I was even able to attend a fire sale (all sets are like 90% off and there's a crap ton of them; I believe I got around 22 sets for $50). My uncle works for LEGO and was the main propellant behind my interest in the toy. I am a TFOL, and I'm slightly inclined to disclose that for the fact that I will probably say something dumb or factually incorrect, and I think my inexperience at life would help explain that. I really enjoy the community here on Brickpicker.com, and I'm glad I got in on it early while the whole site is really tight knit. Everyone who has taken the time to read what I have to say and respond has only excited me even more about the kind of people I'm going to find on here. Ask me any questions you want, I'd love to help you guys get to know me and at the same time, help myself to know you. See everyone around!

You guys are crazy about Lego deals to be posing as cousins and fathers. Your name reminds me of a long night with a fellow Lego buddy, all the zep albums in chrono order, the bulk of my childhood Lego sets waiting to be sorted and built and at least one bottle of scotch. Needless to say we only got through a handful of sets each that night. Yellow castle, police command base, victory lap raceway, eldorado fortress and a few others. Gonna have to do that again soon. Oh and I am Danny, in Alamo CA (the best place to live in the world) and my nearest Lego store is 30 minutes south in Pleasanton. Nice to meet you Tim. I am already familiar with your pals Robert, Jimmy, John and John. And my brothers name is Timmy. That makes us practically family, right? At least for the fire sale...

Hey everyone! Love the responses, but I'm upset to say that the fire sale was pretty much a one time deal. It happened back in '01 and I'm almost certain there hasn't been one since then. Your best bet is to look and see if there are any crappy toy shops closing near you so you can swoop in on liquidation prices. I'm also fairly sure that you needed to be in cahoots with a lego employee, but around here, you could just make friends with one and get in. I'll see what else I can find out and keep you guys posted. Happy Father's day to my new long lost family!