Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a forum that is nothing but jokes........this is a LEGO investing website so there is no need for any threads like this one. Do you you want to know why this site is so serious? Its because people on here spends thousands and thousands of dollars on sets for investments, the last thing they want to see when they log on here is a lame chuck Norris joke. Maybe one day when you have thousands of dollars invested you will take this site a little more serious.

Amen.

I'd love to see two forums, one forum for people who are still financially dependent on their parents and one forum for those who aren't.

I'll just leave this here

Oh....my....god. That one just makes me cringe!

I can see Darth Vader doing the classic,

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief, you could never pay me enough to do that to any of my LEGO!

Here're some hilarious videos!

Key & Peele are pretty funny! Those two clips are a couple of my fav's.

Here's one of mine.

Guest AnnexBrett

Wow!! Talk about some epic sets!

LEGO heaven!!! :)

Lets see what we got here: 10179, 10175, 10174, 10030...and so on and so on...

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a forum that is nothing but jokes........this is a LEGO investing website so there is no need for any threads like this one. Do you you want to know why this site is so serious? Its because people on here spends thousands and thousands of dollars on sets for investments, the last thing they want to see when they log on here is a lame chuck Norris joke. Maybe one day when you have thousands of dollars invested you will take this site a little more serious.

Sorry for bringing it up.

That LEGO Store image isn't Photoshopped. There were some really nice times to be a LEGO buyer and that was one of them. Looks like that picture was probably taken in early 2008. I think 2007-2008 were among the best years for LEGO investing. During those years you could have gotten anything you see in that picture, plus stuff like Imperial Star Destroyer, Jabba's Sail Barge, Clone Turbo Tank, AT-TE, Gunship, Cafe Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Beetle, Taj Mahal and probably a few other goodies. Oh Cafe Corner, Market Street, Taj Mahal and Falcon, why didn't I buy more of you?!

That LEGO Store image isn't Photoshopped. There were some really nice times to be a LEGO buyer and that was one of them. Looks like that picture was probably taken in early 2008. I think 2007-2008 were among the best years for LEGO investing. During those years you could have gotten anything you see in that picture, plus stuff like Imperial Star Destroyer, Jabba's Sail Barge, Clone Turbo Tank, AT-TE, Gunship, Cafe Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Beetle, Taj Mahal and probably a few other goodies. Oh Cafe Corner, Market Street, Taj Mahal and Falcon, why didn't I buy more of you?!

God this sounds amazing!!! I wish I had been out of my dark ages then!

I wish I was into Lego investing back then...missed out on the best of sets Lego has to offer for a LONG time. :(

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show